Nicole Velho, founder of Super Startups will be taking us through the Lean Canvas Business Model. She isan ex-investment banker, 2 x startup founder who now helps other parents start businesses that work. She is a proud mum of 2 girls (3 and 5 years old), a Lean Startup mentor and founder of Super Startups superstartups.co.
We live in the age of opportunity for innovation and building businesses, but unfortunately the odds of startup success has not risen.
Too many startups still fail.
The reason for failure is not that we don't build what we set out to build, but that we don't validate that it's a product/service worth building in the first place.
If you feel like you've been busy, but not sure you're making progress or you're moving forward but not sure where you're headed with your business, then this workshop is for you.
What you will get:
- Your Lean Canvas printout to work on at home.
- Learn what your business model is and how you can monetise it,
- Define a business model that works,
- Do a high-level cost/revenue analysis to ensure it's an idea worth pursuing,
- Find a problem worth solving,
- Understand your vision of where you're headed.