At least 8 out of 10 startups fail. You can avoid wasting thousands of pounds or months of your life building the wrong product by following a few simple steps used by top startups globally.
- Have an idea, but are worried that your business idea might not work?
- Want to know if your product is something people will actually buy?
- Scared to make the leap just in case it's a flop?
- Want to know which parts of your business idea are great and what needs work?
If any of these sound like you, you should join the How to Validate Your Business Idea workshop. It's a hands on approach to teaching what steps you need to take to answer these questions for your own business idea.
What you get:
- Slide deck of workshop to take with you
- Worksheets to help you think through your own business idea
- A chance to talk about your idea and see what gaps there are
- A plan to use with your potential customers
- Knowing what your next steps are to take your idea to the next stage
After this workshop you will have a plan of how to test your idea, you will know what tactics will work for you and you will be able to start testing your ideas the right way!
Join us for all this, and get the chance to talk to like-minded people about your business idea, which is invaluable in the early-stages of a startup.
Look forward to meeting you there!